Are you having problems with your psp’s memory stick? Perhaps you have dropped it. Or you have accidentally removed it while playing a game. In this article I’ll share to you some of the things you can do to troubleshoot this problem.
- First you must have an option in your psp that says shutdown or restart. You can see that option by pressing ‘select’.
- Choose shutdown. Then press x or o depending on your configuration.
- Remove the memory stick from the psp.
- Turn on the psp using the usual method.
- Insert the memory stick.
- Press select then choose restart device.
- If you are lucky and your memory stick is not yet in bad shape then this trick might work.